There are few things as frustrating as watching old movies and TV shows in which the gas prices are lower than they will ever be again.
Unfriendly reminder that in America it’s reasonable to say an unarmed black kid deserved to be shot six times because he might have robbed a convenience store, but a white kid shouldn’t be kicked off the high school football team just because he violently raped a girl.
I have some 5 essential FACTS about the Mike Brown case. These are not in dispute & agreed upon by all sides.
1. According to the Police Chief Officer Darren Wilson DID NOT know about the stolen cigars & all agree the stop was just about jaywalking.
2. A struggle ensued at the window of the car. Dorian Johnson & 4 eyewitnesses saw it ONE way. We can assume Officer Johnson sees it another
3. Mike Brown fled on foot and got about 35 feet away from the truck. His body was found 35 feet away from the truck. So key.
4. Mike Brown was unarmed from start to finish. This is never in dispute.
5. Officer did not file a report and almost no witnesses were interviewed the day of the murder. This was well before DOJ intervention.”